Thursday, April 14, 2011

My happy Angel

Well we brought Madison home last Wednesday after we got our floors done and moved back in. She was so happy to be home. We did her room in pink. And we also put up her big girl bed cause she got to where she wouldnt sleep in her baby bed and plus it was getting just to hard for me to reach in and pick her up. I took her in her room for her to see it and she just lit up. Smiling like crazy. I laid her on her bed and she just giggled away. She was so happy. Every single night i put her in the bed she giggles. So needless to say i think she loves her bed. I will post pictures later of her room.

I took her today to get a xray to check her lungs. About 2/3 wks ago her right lung was a lil hazy so her pulmo changed her bipap settings and now he wanted to check and see how it looks. Lets hope and pray that they are clear. She did so good today also whn I took her to get the xray. She was a lil ill tonight but she had a big day. Anytime we take her out to the doctor she seems to be so tired for the rest of the day. Will post pictures soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment